Policy and Strategic Planning
What makes an organisation work at its best?
The key is to get complete alignment between the vision set by the top people and the daily work done by the rest of the organisation. I can help with both ends of this spectrum and provide tools for delivering strategic goals in a structured, creative and inclusive way.
- Strategy and goal-setting
- Problem solving
- Policy development
- Stakeholder engagement
Some of those I have helped:
- Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants (ACCA): In-house strategy workshops for the international Policy Team;
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office: A global programme for the UK Diplomatic Service on International Policy Skills and strategy;
- University of Essex: A programme on how to make the University’s partnerships and relationships work better;
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sierra Leone: Intensive training for directors and senior diplomats on strategic planning and policy development skills.
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: A workshop for Chief Executives of voluntary sector and social enterprise organisations on Influencing Government;