Many people find writing reports for senior management, management boards, local government etc challenging.
They write too much, go into far too much technical detail, are too subjective and/or use language that is too specialist and complicated. I can show you how to plan your structure and content and write in a clear, simple, impactful way.
- Written briefing
- Report writing
- Writing to persuade
- Minutes of meetings
Some of those I have helped:
- The Council of the European Union: training Political Advisers in the General Secretariat on Political Thinking, Writing Effective Political Briefings and Delivering Oral Briefing;
- European Space Agency: A programme on Writing to Persuade for top management and rocket scientists;
- Air Safety Support International: A workshop for top management on communications strategy;
- Kings College London: Training on Written and Oral Briefing Skills for senior academics and staff in the international team;
- DBRS: Workshops on Writing For Impact for senior financial writers in a global credit ratings agency;
- Avon and Somerset Police: A series of workshops for senior police officers and support staff to help them brief their Police and Crime Commissioner more effectively;
- Sheffield Fire and Rescue Service: Workshops for senior officers on effective briefing skills;
- The Royal Society: A tailored workshop for the science policy team on improving meeting and note-taking skills.